- The CARE Team receives your referral via online submission here
- The CARE Team initially evaluates the report and will reach out to the student of concern to assess any resources needed in order to collaboratively establish an action plan with the student to reduce their obstacles for success at Temple.
- The Senior Associate Dean, in conjunction with the CARE team, will coordinate with resources and check in with student on their progress.
- In the event that a student is perceived to be at risk of harm to self or others, the CARE team, with assistance from appropriate university officials, will intervene with the student.
- The CARE team may determine that there is no need to take any further action but will monitor the situation and concern.